When it comes to the choice of floor decoration, we think of ceramic tiles, marble, wood floors and so on. But now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, SPC flooring has become the first choice for flooring, and the domestic market is gradually accepting SPC flooring. Why is SPC flooring popular? First of all, you must know what an SPC floor is, and what about an SPC floor. Today, Runzhu will tell you what SPC flooring is.
The advantages of SPC stone-plastic flooring compared with other floors: SPC is the abbreviation of (stone-plastic composite material). The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, which is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die. The polyvinyl chloride wear-resistant layer, polyvinyl chloride color film and SPC substrate are heated and embossed with a three-roll or four-roll calender at one time, and no glue is used in the production process.
What is so special about SPC flooring?
1. The green SPC floor is a new type of floor material invented in response to emission reduction. Polyvinyl chloride resin is the main raw material of SPC wood flooring. It is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. It does not contain formaldehyde, lead and benzene, does not contain heavy metals and carcinogens, does not contain soluble volatiles and radiation, and is truly natural. Environmental protection. SPC floor is a reusable floor material, and mgm super floor is of great significance to protect our natural resources and ecological environment.
2. It is 100% waterproof. The stone plastic floor has no affinity for water and will not mold due to high humidity. SPC flooring will not be deformed due to the rainy season in the southern region, so it is a good choice for flooring.
3. Fire protection: SPC floor is rated b1, second only to stone. It will automatically extinguish after 5 seconds away from the fire, it is flame retardant and does not self-ignite. The SPC floor brand does not produce toxic and harmful gases. Suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Anti-slip. Compared with ordinary floor materials, nanofibers feel more astringent when exposed to water and are less prone to slipping. SPC floor will be more astringent when exposed to water. It is suitable for families with elderly children, and is the preferred floor material for public places with high public safety requirements such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc.
5. Super wear-resistant. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the SPC floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech products. Its wear-resistant revolutions can reach about 10,000 revolutions. According to the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of the Sensse SPC floor
is more than 10-50 years. Stone plastic floor is a kind of longevity floor, especially suitable for public places with heavy traffic and heavy wear.
6. Ultra-thin, SPC floor thickness is about 4mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. SPC floor has incomparable advantages in carrying stairs and saving space in high-rise buildings, and has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings. 7. It is suitable for floor heating. Compared with other floor heating floors, SPC is more cost-effective, has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for households that use wall-hung boilers to heat floor heating. SPC floor overcomes the shortcomings of stone, ceramic tiles, terrazzo, ice, cold, and slippery, and is the first choice for floor heating and heat conduction.
In addition to the above characteristics, SPC flooring also has the characteristics of high flexibility, sound absorption and noise prevention, high temperature resistance (80 degrees Celsius) and low temperature resistance (-20 degrees Celsius). If you are interested, please follow the consultation