Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

"Nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment.
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro sobre temas generales, offtopics, sugerencias, presentaciones del Foro de Ahorristas, chistes y varios.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: "Nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment.
"Nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment. hace 1 Semana Karma: 0
Dont know why im downvoted either believing I actually work with the NFL broadcasting group and have the numbers at my desk. There wasn't anything on your first remark that triumphed that you'd"inside" knowledge. I know why you're being downvoted because some people actually do observe the Madden nfl 21 coins preseason and you come off as smug. You are probably being downvoted by people who have watched preseason. Educated opinions don't actually work on reddit. I have discovered to stop commenting on matters involving my area of work because some snarky adolescent who has no clue what they are talking about is going to be upvoted by the hivemind who also does not have any clue what they're discussing.

"Nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment. People who say they are going to boycott are often people that never had any motive to buy in the first location. Yep. Additionally, most of the time individuals that are current with the latest gambling controversies aren't just sports lovers, which is obviously the largest playerbase of sports games. I believe a lot of individuals forget about this. For a great deal of madden 2k etc. buyers that's gont be 1 of maybe 4 of 5 games they purchase that year they do not care about any controversy. Hell as a huge basketball and cheap Mut 21 coins video game fan I understand 2k is fucking me over but I really like basketball and play with 2k religiously alone and with friends why would I not buy it lol.
Weiweismart
Weiweismart
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1