Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Four hair-related questions that black women are tired of having to answer on a
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro sobre temas generales, offtopics, sugerencias, presentaciones del Foro de Ahorristas, chistes y varios.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Four hair-related questions that black women are tired of having to answer on a
Four hair-related questions that black women are tired of having to answer on a hace 3 Meses, 3 Semanas Karma: 0
My curlyme hair company is not styled in the traditional sense by me, but rather by others who are professionals in the field.

My color human hair lace front wigs lace closure wigs    will not stay in place no matter how hard I try; it will do whatever it wants, no matter how hard I try to keep it under control. I have days when my cheap human ombre hair lace closure wigs      wants to curl into beautiful, crinkly curls that rest on my shoulders, and days when it doesn't want to curl at all. In due course, it will tighten and kink around my head, but that will not be the case on this particular day of the week.

Please tell me if it's okay if I run my fingers through your hair for a moment.

First and foremost, let's get this flagrant violation of the law out of the way as quickly as possible. There have been a number of articles written on the subject in the previous years. It has been the subject of songs that have been written about it. This question and the answer to it served as the inspiration for the development of an entire video game, which was based on the question and the answer. However, some black women are concerned about the fact that it is probably one of the most frequently asked questions of black girls, and that even then, they are not always afforded the courtesy of being asked before having their follicles felt up by an unknown individual, which is a source of concern for some black girls.

Knowing that someone has a desire to learn more about something is understandable; however, treating black women as though they are a curious curiosity to be admired is not. If you anticipate receiving a negative response, it is perfectly acceptable to inquire about this with a black woman, particularly if she is someone you are not familiar with at the time.

If so, when was the last time you had your human hair highlight wigs cut? Oh my goodness, did you get a new haircut, I'm so sorry.

In the unlikely event that I am seen going out in public after a wash day, I can almost guarantee that someone will approach me and ask what happened to all of my hair after witnessing the unbelievable shrinkage.

A phenomenon known as shrinkage is something that all natural girls are all too familiar with. Shrinkage is a term used to describe this phenomenon. The presence of moisture causes curly hair to shrink, causing normally long strands of hair to appear considerably shorter in length. When something like this occurs, it causes me to become enraged, and I despise it when it does so again. The reason for this isn't so much that I don't like the way it looks as that when I wear it short, I have to be prepared for shocked looks from my peers who are wondering what happened to all of my human hair lace front wigs (which can make me feel like my short crop isn't cute enough at times).

In the event that you don't want to bother asking about the length, you could simply tell any woman you come across that her style is absolutely adorable, even if it has shrinkage. Isn't it nice to receive a compliment every now and then? Isn't it nice to be recognized for your efforts?

Is that all of your ? Is that all of your makeup? Is that the extent of your cosmetics application?

I believe there is a connection between this question and the one that came before it, and also between this question and the one that came after it. Having black hair store near me that is short one day and long the next does not rule out the possibility that it will grow longer the next day.

Hairstyles for black color color hair  are extremely simple to achieve because the hair is extremely versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways with little difficulty. Innovating in hair and style has been a tradition among black women for centuries, with styles ranging from short to long, wigged or weaved, braided or beachy waves, a blunt bob to waist-length ponytails, and everything in between, among other optionsOur originality and flair, whether acquired from a store or conceived entirely in our own minds, are entirely our own responsibility.
elisa
elisa
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1