Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Bells are the most important currency in New Horizons
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro sobre temas generales, offtopics, sugerencias, presentaciones del Foro de Ahorristas, chistes y varios.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Bells are the most important currency in New Horizons
Bells are the most important currency in New Horizons hace 3 Semanas, 2 Días Karma: 0
Keeping track of each and every aspect of the game is essential at all times in order to succeed. There are simply too many items to collect, too many DIY recipes to experiment with, and too many fossils and animals to collect to keep track of everything you have and don't have at any given time. This makes it necessary to have an app such as the Unofficial ACNH. Guide on hand; in fact, from my own personal experience, it is one of the best you can use for the Animal Crossing series.

In order to get started, let's go over some of the most important aspects of the application. Animal Crossing bells can be used for a variety of purposes including tracking fish, bugs, and sea critters, as well as DIY recipes and fossils. It can also be used to create albums of photos and record reactions to various items. Furthermore, it can be used to keep track of how different people react to different situations. Using this app, you will be able to keep track of virtually anything you can accumulate while also being able to see what you do not currently have in your possession. This will be extremely beneficial, especially if you're a completionist like me, and you want to collect every single item that is possibly available to you in order to be completely satisfied.

This website is fantastic because it not only lists items, but it also provides you with detailed information about each item, such as where you can purchase them, when you can purchase them, and how much it costs to either buy or sell them, which is extremely helpful. If there is a DIY recipe for that item available, it can even tell you what materials you'll need to make it from scratch if there is one available for that item. When it comes to animals, I appreciate that this guide tells you when and where you can catch each animal, which is especially useful when hunting. When I was out looking for those elusive bugs and fish, this information proved to be extremely beneficial.

While I don't particularly enjoy using turnip tracking, it is one of the features that I do appreciate. Using this method, you can enter the amount of turnips you purchase each week, as well as the amount of turnips it costs you to sell turnips every morning and every evening, into the turnip calculator. In exchange for providing the app with information, which will then be collected and analyzed, you can expect the app to make predictions about when it would be the best time to sell your turnips. On a weekly basis, for the time being, this has proven to be extremely effective for me, and as a result, I've been able to consistently maximize my profits.

It is completely free to download and use the Unofficial ACNH. Guide, but it does contain advertisements. After discovering how useful it was, I made an in-app purchase to have the advertisements removed from the application. Despite the fact that it was a small investment, I believe it was well worth it in order to express my gratitude to the developer for creating such a wonderful app that is also updated on an ongoing basis.

Building bridges and incorporating slopes, paths, and other features into the game will become available later in the game's progression. While the task completion process in Animal Crossing is more than just a series of automated click-and-drag operations, it is a deliberate and time-consuming undertaking that is all part of the game's thoughtful adventure. We had a few frustrating moments when we misplaced a fence and had to pick it up and try again multiple times, but in general, the peace was shattered by a torrent of profanity after a little more experience.

Similar to previous Animal Crossing bell games, Bells are the most important currency in New Horizons, and tasks such as building bridges and steep slopes, or even moving already-existing structures, can be prohibitively expensive. As a result of the fact that you can only build one thing at a time until you've paid off the hundreds of thousands or even millions of Bells that are required, don't expect to make significant changes in a short period of time like you did in New Leaf. Last but not least, this represents only a small portion of ACNH item's long-term vision, and it does nothing to diminish the sense of accomplishment that comes with finally achieving your goal. In the beginning, it's understandably difficult not to feel overwhelmed by a 198,000 Bell mortgage as well as an additional bill for a bridge in the amount of 228,000 Bell, both of which are reasonable.
serrBess3
serrBess3
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

Re: Bells are the most important currency in New Horizons hace 6 Días, 14 Horas Karma: 0
great post
ani_bel
ani_bel
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1