Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Mission at the biggest port in runescape - Port Sarim
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro sobre temas generales, offtopics, sugerencias, presentaciones del Foro de Ahorristas, chistes y varios.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Mission at the biggest port in runescape - Port Sarim
Mission at the biggest port in runescape - Port Sarim hace 1 Semana, 6 Días Karma: 0
Eliminate single combat wilderness areas. Leave the wilderness to its own with only single combat zones, or force single-combat pkers to utilize a different PvP zone OSRS Fire Cape. It's an easy idea that will bring more benefits for the wilderness than clan support update. Although I'm aware that this did not have anything to do with affect the combat system itself, it was important to mention it.

Being a freeplayer, I can only access just a tiny portion of the Runescape Map, so this isn't a major issue for me. But I was looking over the map of today and noticed the amount of land that has been added over the last eight. I was looking over the map today and noticed how little actual land was added to the mainland over the last eight (?) years. This is because there is really no room for expansion.

Jagex does not want to erase their content by placing the land over the water. While they have been able to bypass the barrier of water by putting new content on islands, they cannot continue to do this for long enough without losing the feeling that there is an actual mainland.

The Mainland appears to be based upon Europe or at least its culture. The Karamja tribesmen and their jungles appear to represent Africa. Africa was known by Europeans as the "Heart of Darkness," an area of unknowable and death. Today there's no way to describe it like that. It's too outdated. It's also quite small, at best when compared to other parts of the country Buy RS Gold. It also lacks a lot of top-quality content.
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1