Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?
Foro de tarjetas de crédito y tarjetas de débito. Ahorrar en tarjetas bancarias.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Firefox & Virtual Credit Cards issue
Firefox & Virtual Credit Cards issue hace 5 Años, 11 Meses Karma: 0
Hi,

First of all, I hope everyone who reads this knows what virtual credit cards are: the banking institution that sponsors your Visa or Mastercard (not sure of Amex), like Citibank for example, offer "virtual credit cards" - you log into your credit card account online and click on "Virtual Credit Cards" and after entering ID & passwords, etc. you get a credit card appearing in a window with a brand new number, expiration date, and CVV number (you can also limit the amount) - the 'card' is usable only once, so it's a safer way to use credit cards online (or even by fax or phone) if someone wants to copy your number and name and use the card - the virtual card won't work after you've used it the first time.
Secondly, you can download the virtual card software so that it appears in the launch bar, and not have to go thru the trouble of going to the website, etc., etc.
So what's the problem? Well, in Internet Explorer, and with the abovementioned software in my launch bar: whenever I order something online (on any site), the virtual card automatically pops up (still need to enter ID & password of course), and when I "receive" my virtual card window, a second window appears that allows me to "autofill" the vendor's credit card number, CVV number if required, and my name in the appropriate blanks. That's Internet Explorer - Firefox doesn't seem to be "aware" of the virtual card.
Well, it's not a big problem, I have to manually fill in the required numbers, but a small nuisance. Seems to me Firefox should do everything IE does, or am I expecting too much? Is there a setting to correct this, or doesn't Mozilla know about it?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=170259
Best video production

Thank you.
johntimber
johntimber
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1